Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A few more odds and ends

Someone from a dealership gave me some magic in a bottle to clean up the bumpers to make them a shiny black again:


The lug bolts were too long when we installed the spacers on the wheels, so Joe cut them down to size.


Eventually I will get these installed. I purchased the whole kit:


This trim piece is impossible to find. Mirrors aren't easy to come by either...as of today I'm still looking:


Just a bunch of parts in boxes:


Originally the car was running on 3 of the 4 cylinders but replacing this unit fixed all that:


Holy shit, this was the key to the 82 Scirocco I owned as a teenager:


Some more parts for the new engine. 16v alternator and ecu:


Had no idea how much gas I had, this is why. Replaced the fuel sending unit with something aftermarket:





No comments:

Post a Comment