- Hiding headlight wires in frame of car.
- Removal of old gas tank.
- Installation of new gas tank.
- Running custom fabricated gas lines.
- Hooking up all gas lines to new low pressure fuel pump, gas tank, and filler neck.
- Installing rear brake lines.
- Mounting transmission to engine block
- Ensuring all motor mounts installed.
- Installing motor into the car and attaching motor mounts (including fixing a broken mount point)
- Installing Misc coolant hoses and engine block related bolt ons
- Installing heater box back into the interior and running heater core lines.
- Installing Exhaust including header.
- Installing Carbs and additional fuel lines.
- Installing the Radiator, radiator fan, and remaining coolant hoses.
- Installing throttle cable and custom bracket.
- Installing new clutch cable.
- Installing spark plugs and verifying placement.
- Much, Much, Much more but you get the idea.
|Old Gas Tank Removed|
|New Tank Ready to be Installed|
|Motor on Stand About to be Hoisted onto Engine Lift|
|Transmission Mounted to Block with New Starter|
|Engine Bay Before Motor Install|
|Cooling Fan Painted|
|Engine Installed in Car|
|Another Shot of Installed Carbs|
|Header Installed, Axles Attached, Lower Stress Bar Attached|
|Coolant Hoses, Throttle Cable, Clutch Cable Installed|
|Where we Left Off|