Tuesday, August 11, 2015

New Blog Title?

Is the Scirocco done? Of course not, I still have interior work to do plus some engine bay cleanup so I will be working on it for a while. Why the possible title change? That's easy! We now have a 1992 Cabriolet we picked up as a daily driver for my better half :). It's a little rough but runs great. I've already started by picking up a brand new grill and crosshair lights, taillight bulb trays, side markers, a radio, and body trim. Basically we have a small project in addition to the Scirocco. Sooooo, I may be changing the blog name in the near future. In the meantime:

Car as we bought it:
1992 Cabriolet
The 1992 Cabriolet
1992 Cabriolet from front angle

As much as I like the dual headlight look, I picked up a single round setup with grill and eyelid, so that's what she's getting: 
Crosshair headlight





No comments:

Post a Comment